WorkSafe Read Only
SPYRUS Windows To Go live drives turn personal computers, including many Macs (service provided by SPYRUS), into compliant enterprise Windows desktops-with or without network connectivity. SPYRUS Windows To Go drives boot the OS and completely bypass the host computer’s hard drive. There is no impact on the host computer and no footprint left behind when the drive is shut down. The drives feature SuperSpeed USB and ultra-fast SSD memory and are available in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB sizes. This listing is for the WorkSafe in Read only mode.
WorkSafe (WS) features:
- Built in FIPS 140-2 Level 3 HSM & PKI Smart Card
- DataVault Read/Write
- BitLocker Encryption
- SEMS™ Device Management Option
Enterprise Customers Only – Customer must have a license with Microsoft Windows Software Assurance
- Layered Data Security
- Built In PKI Smart Card
- Data Vault Read/Write
- Read Only
- SPYRUS Enterprise Management System – Device Management
- Bit Locker
Capacities & Dimensions
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB - 86.1 x 24.2x 10.8mm
- 512GB & 1TB - 104 x 24.2 x 12mm
Read & Write Speeds
- Sequential Read: up to 249mb/s
- Sequential Write: up to 238mb/s
(based on 512GB drive)
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Microsoft Windows To Go
- FIPS 140-2 Algorithm Certificates
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- MIL-STD-810, METH 512.6.1 meter depth, 30 minutes
Hardware security & Cryptographic Standards
- SPYRUS Algorithm Agility includes Suite B (a set of cryptographic algorithms used for cryptographic modernisation) and RSA based cryptography.
- SP800 - 90 DRBG (Hash DRBG) Elliptic Curve Cryptography (P-256, P-384, P-521) ECDSA Digital Signature Algorithm CVL (ECC CDH) [ECDH per SP 800-56A] Concatenation KDF (SP800-56A) RSA 1024 and 2048 Signature Algorithm (Note RSA 1024 has been deprecated by NIST.)
- RSA 1024 and 2048 Key Exchange (Note RSA 1024 has been deprecated by NIST.) DES, two-& three-key triple DES with ECB, CBC Mode (Note DES has been deprecated by NIST.)
- SHA-1 and SHA-224/256/384/512 hash algorithms with HMAC Support.
- Temporary or contract workers
- BYOD computers at the office
- Telework from home computer
- Road Warrior traveling light
- Continuity of Operations for disaster recovery
Purchase price includes a three (3) year Hardware Warranty from date of shipment. During the Hardware Warranty Period, SPYRUS warrants that the product will:
(a) substantially conform to the applicable Hardware specifications and (b) be free from defects in material and manufacturing.
Return to manufacturer with a Returned Material Authorization for review and/or approval for replacement. Excludes the memory and the tether for the cap. Memory wear is not considered a defect in manufacturing or material and is specifically excluded.
Purchase price also includes one (1) year of Platinum Support from date of shipment. Platinum Support covers software and firmware updates and upgrades. Software for the SPYRUS WTG devices is defined as the SPYRUS WTG Creator Tools, ToughBoot loader and Dual Boot application.
2nd tier and 3rd tier telephone and/or e-mail technical support is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time (excluding SPYRUS holidays). Products sold through a distribution partner are limited to 3rd tier technical support.
Click on the below links to download our range of data sheets and fact sheets in various languages.
Spyrus Platform Overview (EN) - Spyrus Platform Overview (ES)