The TrustedFlash™ microSDHC, like the Rosetta microSDHC card, is a smart-card-based public key infrastructure (PKI) device available in the industry-standard secure digital high capacity (microSD) form factor. The TrustedFlash™ microSDHC enables hardware AES-256 encryption to provide the strongest commercially available data protection and PKI capabilities to use with public key enabled applications.
- SPYRUS protects all data using hardware based AES 256 hardware encryption mode on the USB and microSDHC. In addition, SPYRUS uses the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified Rosetta SPYCOS security controller to provide all military grade key management features to the AES hardware engine.
- Rosetta TrustedFlash security devices contain the SPYRUS Rosetta PKI smart card functionality used to generate and store public/private Elliptic Curve Cryptography and RSA key pairs, store digital certificates, sign email or documents, and enable strong multi-factor authentication for vpn and cloud applications.
- Because SPYRUS is first and foremost a security company, all devices have been designed and architected with security in mind. The military-grade hardware encryption, key management, and on-board hardware security infrastructure meet and exceed the US and other Government’s Suite B security requirements to protect sensitive and classified data. In addition, strong Suite B authentication capabilities provide a high assurance access control to your secure storage. All critical security parameters are passed using a EC-DH P-384 secure channel generated between the Rosetta SPYCOS security chip and targets.
Capacities & Dimensions
- 4GB, 8GB & 16GB
- Microsoft Windows To Go
- FIPS 140-2 Algorithm Certificates
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- MIL-STD-810, METH 512.6.1 meter depth, 30 minutes
Hardware security & Cryptographic Standards
- SDIO Specification Version 1.10
- SD Physical Layer Specification Version 2.0
- FIPS PUB 46-3 Data Encryption Standard
- FIPS PUB 180-2 Secure Hash Algorithm Standard
- FIPS PUB 186-4 Digital Signature Standard
- FIPS PUB 197 Advanced Encryption Standard
- FIPS PUB 198-1 Keyed Hash Message Authentication Code (HMAC) SP 800-38A
- Block Modes of Operation SP 800-56A Key Establishment Schemes SP800-90A.
- Rev.1 Deterministic Random Bit Generator FIPS 140-2 Level 3 / CC EAL 5+ validated crypto core
- Military grade cryptography (a set of cryptographic algorithms published by the U.S. Government as part of its cryptographic modernization program to serve as a interoperable cryptographic based for both unclassified information and most classified information)
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography (P-256, P-384, P-521)
- ECDSA Digital Signature Algorithm Key Agreement / Establishment: CVL (ECC CDH), KAS, KTS
- RSA 2048 digital signature algorithm AES 128/192/256 with ECB, CBC, CTR SHA-1, SHA-224/256/384/512 Secure Hash Algorithms
- Other FIPS- approved algorithms: HMAC (min 112 bit key) keyed hash MAC SP800-90A HASH_DRBG (RNG) TDES-3, ECB, CBC
Purchase price includes a one (1) year Hardware Warranty from date of shipment. During the Hardware Warranty Period.
SPYRUS warrants that the product will (a) substantially conform to the applicable Hardware specifications and (b) be free from defects in material and manufacturing. Return to manufacturer with a Returned Material Authorisation for review and/or approval for replacement. Memory wear is not considered a defect in manufacturing or material and is specifically excluded.
- Data storage
- Work from home
- Transferring sensitive data
- Database backup
Spyrus Platform Overview (EN) - Spyrus Platform Overview (ES)