Secure Portable Workplace Xtreme
SPYRUS Windows To Go Xtreme (WTGXtreme) drives bring a new dimension to the world of Windows To Go operations. The drives build on the features of the award winning SPYRUS Windows To Go family, incorporating the most advanced encryption and security technologies with the greatest versatility in size and performance features in the industry. WTGXtreme takes an evolutionary leap forward by allowing multiple processing environments with their own independent operational profile on the same drive. Strong cryptographic separation ensures a high assurance environment for each domain or profile. It is recommended each profile have a minimum 64 GB capacity. Available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB sizes.
Enterprise Customers Only – Customer must have a license with Microsoft Windows Software Assurance
- Optional Read Only mode erases all changes to the OS, applications, and data files when the drive shuts down to ensure an uncorrupted images every time the drive boots.
- Drives can be provisioned with a Data Vault read/write partition for saving user files even when Read Only mode is enabled. Separate data storage ensures the security of files on the main drive.
- Configure BitLocker encryption for an additional layer of SPYRUS “Defense-in-Depth” security on the main drive, Data Vault, or both.
- Secure pre-boot authentication validates the integrity of the Secure Portable Workplace and the operating system using on-board hardware security at boot time. If tampered with, it will not boot. Provision drives with your customised Windows image.
Capacities & Dimensions
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB - 86.1 x 24.2x 10.8mm
- 512GB & 1TB - 104 x 24.2 x 12mm
Read & Write Speeds
- Sequential Read: up to 249mb/s
- Sequential Write: up to 238mb/s
(based on 512GB drive)
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Microsoft Windows To Go
- FIPS 140-2 Algorithm Certificates
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- MIL-STD-810, METH 512.6.1 meter depth, 30 minutes
Hardware security & Cryptographic Standards
- SPYRUS Algorithm Agility includes Suite B (a set of cryptographic algorithms used for cryptographic modernisation) and RSA based cryptography.
- XTS - AES 256 Full Disk Encryption
- AES 128, 196, and 256 ECB, CBC, CTR, and Key Wrap Modes
- SP800 - 90 DRBG (Hash DRBG) Elliptic Curve Cryptography (P-256, P-384, P-521) ECDSA Digital Signature Algorithm CVL (ECC CDH) [ECDH per SP 800-56A] Concatenation KDF (SP800-56A) RSA 1024 and 2048 Signature Algorithm (Note RSA 1024 has been deprecated by NIST.)
- RSA 1024 and 2048 Key Exchange (Note RSA 1024 has been deprecated by NIST.) DES, two-& three-key triple DES with ECB, CBC Mode (Note DES has been deprecated by NIST.)
- Temporary or contract workers
- BYOD computers at the office
- Telework from home computer
- Road Warrior traveling light
- Continuity of Operations for disaster recovery
Purchase price includes a three (3) year Hardware Warranty from date of shipment. During the Hardware Warranty Period, SPYRUS warrants that the product will:
(a) substantially conform to the applicable Hardware specifications and (b) be free from defects in material and manufacturing.
Return to manufacturer with a Returned Material Authorization for review and/or approval for replacement. Excludes the memory and the tether for the cap. Memory wear is not considered a defect in manufacturing or material and is specifically excluded.
Purchase price also includes one (1) year of Platinum Support from date of shipment. Platinum Support covers software and firmware updates and upgrades. Software for the SPYRUS WTG devices is defined as the SPYRUS WTG Creator Tools, ToughBoot loader and Dual Boot application.
2nd tier and 3rd tier telephone and/or e-mail technical support is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time (excluding SPYRUS holidays). Products sold through a distribution partner are limited to 3rd tier technical support.
Spyrus Platform Overview (EN) - Spyrus Platform Overview (ES)