PocketVault P-3X Courier Mode
Courier mode is an extension of the standard usage model for the PocketVault P-3X secure storage drive. Courier mode allows device owners to set an administrative password that can be used to lock and unlock a P-3X’s hardware enforced read-only mode. Under a separate password, files can be loaded onto the encrypted drive and protected with a hardware read-only setting before providing the drive to someone else who will only have the user password. Accessing the drive when locked protects the content from any unwanted modification while on the drive.
- Incredibly fast USB 3.0 and SSD performance. No waiting to access your data.
- Absolute security from XTS-AES 256 full disk encryption and next-generation P-384, SHA2 384 cryptography promoted by the multiple governments for unclassified information and even classified information.
- Keys are generated in the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device and are never exported or escrowed. Patent pending technology reconstitutes keys as required—they are not stored anywhere.
- Passwords are never stored on the device, even in hashed form.
- Optional SEMS device management on premise or cloud service. Can be set to hardware read only mode for protection against malware from untrusted computers.
- Data Administrators can add files to or delete them from P-3X in Courier Mode
- Data Administrators can reset P-3X in Courier Mode ensuring that all data will be destroyed
- Data Administrators can reset User passwords without loss of dataSimple user interface makes logon, encryption, and setup easy.
Capacities & Dimensions
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB - 86.1 x 24.2x 10.8mm
- 512GB & 1TB - 104 x 24.2 x 12mm
Read & Write Speeds
- Sequential Read: up to 249mb/s
- Sequential Write: up to 238mb/s
(based on 512GB drive)
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Microsoft Windows To Go
- FIPS 140-2 Algorithm Certificates
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- MIL-STD-810, METH 512.6.1 meter depth, 30 minutes
Hardware security & Cryptographic Standards
- SPYRUS Algorithm Agility includes Suite B (a set of cryptographic algorithms used for cryptographic modernization) and RSA based cryptography.
- XTS - AES 256 Full Disk Encryption
- AES 128, 196, and 256 ECB, CBC, CTR, and Key Wrap Modes
- SP800 - 90 DRBG (Hash DRBG) Elliptic Curve Cryptography (P-256, P-384, P-521)
- ECDSA Digital Signature Algorithm CVL (ECC CDH) [ECDH per SP 800-56A] Concantenation KDF (SP800-56A)
- RSA 1024 and 2048 Signature Algorithm (Note RSA 1024 has been depricated by NIST.)
- RSA 1024 and 2048 Key Exchange (Note RSA 1024 has been deprecated by NIST.) PBKDF - 2 (per PKCS#5 version 2) DES, two-& three-key triple DES with ECB, CBC Mode (Note DES has been deprecated by NIST.)
- SHA-1 and SHA-224/256/384/512 hash algorithms with HMAC Support
- Data storage
- Work from home
- Transferring sensitive data
- Database backup
Spyrus Platform Overview (EN) - Spyrus Platform Overview (ES)