The PocketVault P-3X USB Encrypting Drive is a high-security, use-anywhere encrypting SSD drive that protects data like a bank vault. Just drag files to it as you would with any USB drive and every file is protected in its encrypted storage using a 256 bit key using the strongest XTS-AES mode. The SPYRUS Rosetta® Hardware Security Module (HSM) FIPS 140-2 Level 3 security controller is also part of the drive and provides strong access authentication and digital signatures for secure communications with remote cloud and network servers.
- Incredibly fast USB 3.0 and SSD performance. No waiting to access your data.
- Absolute security from XTS-AES 256 full disk encryption and next-generation P-384, SHA2 384 cryptography promoted by the multiple governments for unclassified information and even classified information.
- Keys are generated in the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device and are never exported or escrowed. Patent pending technology reconstitutes keys as required—they are not stored anywhere.
- Passwords are never stored on the device, even in hashed form. Optional SEMS device management on premise or cloud service.
- Can be set to hardware read only mode for protection against malware from untrusted computers. Simple user interface makes logon, encryption, and setup easy.
Capacities & Dimensions
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB - 86.1 x 24.2x 10.8mm
- 512GB & 1TB - 104 x 24.2 x 12mm
Read & Write Speeds
- Sequential Read: up to 249mb/s
- Sequential Write: up to 238mb/s
(based on 512GB drive)
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Microsoft Windows To Go
- FIPS 140-2 Algorithm Certificates
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- MIL-STD-810, METH 512.6.1 meter depth, 30 minutes
Hardware security & Cryptographic Standards
- SPYRUS Algorithm Agility includes Suite B (a set of cryptographic algorithms used for cryptographic modernization) and RSA based cryptography.
- XTS - AES 256 Full Disk Encryption
- AES 128, 196, and 256 ECB, CBC, CTR, and Key Wrap Modes
- SP800 - 90 DRBG (Hash DRBG) Elliptic Curve Cryptography (P-256, P-384, P-521)
- ECDSA Digital Signature Algorithm CVL (ECC CDH) [ECDH per SP 800-56A] Concantenation KDF (SP800-56A)
- RSA 1024 and 2048 Signature Algorithm (Note RSA 1024 has been depricated by NIST.)
- RSA 1024 and 2048 Key Exchange (Note RSA 1024 has been deprecated by NIST.) PBKDF - 2 (per PKCS#5 version 2) DES, two-& three-key triple DES with ECB, CBC Mode (Note DES has been deprecated by NIST.)
- SHA-1 and SHA-224/256/384/512 hash algorithms with HMAC Support
- Data storage
- Work from home
- Transferring sensitive data
- Database backup
Spyrus Platform Overview (EN) - Spyrus Platform Overview (ES)