On-Premise SEMS Starter Kit
The SPYRUS Enterprise Management System (“SEMS”) provides a very strong security and productivity solution for any organization deploying SPYRUS encrypting storage drives and/or our Microsoft certified bootable Windows To Go Live Drives. While these drives provide the strongest Data-at-Rest protection when used by the mobile workforce, organizations are faced with another challenge that is the management, audit and policy enforcement of these high capacity, small form factor devices. SEMS solves that problem.
SEMS premise was designed to operate on Windows server ecosystem on premises with the ability to scale from proof of concept with a small number of devices to deployments with tens of thousands of devices under management.
- SPYRUS Enterprise Management System on Premises Starter Kit.
- The SEMS Server and Management Console and 25 Client Licenses.
- Up to 99 additional client licenses can be purchased for this program, on request.
- Secure device management actively controls devices remotely to minimize threats to your enterprise domain.
- Complete device lifecycle management—register, audit, manage policies, enable/disable, and destroy devices.
- Remote disable and destroy (kill) capabilities protect against lost/stolen devices and employee misuse.
- SEMS device policies are enforced even when SEMS-managed devices are used on non-SEMS domain computers.
- Policy defines the number of times a device can be used offline before it must re-establish a connection with the SEMS server.
- SPYRUS Rosetta USB PKI enabled devices such as Rosetta USB, P-3X, WorkSafe Pro, or Rosetta microSDHC can be used for multi-factor authentication.
- SEMS Security Module Service uses SPYRUS Rosetta to generate and store keys for use with the Microsoft CNG.
- Supports SPYRUS Windows To Go drives, namely: WorkSafe, WorkSafe Pro, Portable WorkPlace, and Secure Portable WorkPlace.
- Supports PocketVault P-3X USB 3.0 smart encrypting storage drive.
- Active Directory integration.
- SEMS Server can be deployed on premise, or optionally, devices can be registered with SEMS as a Service (SEMSaaS) to benefit from a SEMS server that uses a cloud computing platform such as Microsoft Azure.
Requirements: Management Server
- 2.0 GHz 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM, 100 GB hard drive Windows Server 2012 SP2 w/ all updates and current patches.
- Net Framework 4.0 or later
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 8.0, w/ ASP .NET 4.5 option
- Microsoft Report Viewer 2010 SP1
- SQL Server 2008 or Server 2012 Enterprise Edition
- Certification Authority (CA) in the SEMS domain to create an SSL certificate Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
Security Module Service Server
- 2.0 GHz 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM, 100 GB hard drive
- Windows Server 2012 SP2 w/ all updates and current patches
- .Net Framework 4.0 or later (not required for software-only configuration)
- SPYRUS Rosetta PKI enabled devices such as Rosetta USB, P-3X, WorkSafe Pro, or Rosetta microSDHC
- Data security
- Auditing data transfer
- Telework from home computer
- Restrict access
Spyrus Platform Overview (EN) - Spyrus Platform Overview (ES)